Transform Chicken Salad into a mouthwatering and luscious meal using your favorite Mrs Pruitt’s Gourmet CHA CHA and pump up an everyday dish into something extraordinary.
- 1 16 oz. Jar of Alfredo sauce
- 2 Cups of Cooked Chicken Shredded
- 2 Cups Cooked broccoli chopped (or other vegetables)
- 1 Cup Shredded Parmesan
- 1/2 Cup of Mrs. Pruitt’s Gourmet CHA CHA (Mild or Hot)
- 21 Jumbo Pasta shells (cooked)
- 1 1/2 -2 Cups of Spaghetti sauce
In a large mixing bowl mix Alfredo Sauce, chicken, broccoli, cheese and Mrs. Pruitt’s Gourmet CHA CHA
Spoon mixture into pasta shells.
Pick Your Favorite Flavor
Motor City Hot
A Family Tradition
Grandma Pruitt developed the original CHA CHA recipe in the heart of South Carolina. Mrs. Pruitt’s recipe honors her spirit. It has been passed down through generations. The recipe was derived from the need to preserve bountiful harvests of home grown vegetables. It was often a family affair where everyone would come together and help in the canning process.
CHA CHA means “no food ever wasted.”
Today we continue to celebrate the tradition of family and community and saving all food by giving back.