Spicing up the flavor of your Chicken Tostada is a breeze with Mrs. Pruitts Gourmet CHA CHA. Pick your spiciness from Mild to Super Charge heat!
1 pound chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
Mrs. Pruitt’s Gourmet CHA CHA
Enough of the following to lightly coat the chicken:
- Chili powder
- Sweet paprika
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Coat the chicken with the dry spices, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Place on a parchment-lined sheet tray, and lightly cover with foil. Roast in the oven until cooked through, about 25 minutes. Set aside to cool.
4. Once the chicken has cooled, use forks to shred the meat.
5. Mix the shredded chicken with warm CHA CHA. Serve on tortilla chips garnished with Mrs. Pruitt’s Gourmet CHA CHA .
Pick Your Favorite Flavor
Motor City Hot
A Family Tradition
Grandma Pruitt developed the original CHA CHA recipe in the heart of South Carolina. Mrs. Pruitt’s recipe honors her spirit. It has been passed down through generations. The recipe was derived from the need to preserve bountiful harvests of home grown vegetables. It was often a family affair where everyone would come together and help in the canning process.
CHA CHA means “no food ever wasted.”
Today we continue to celebrate the tradition of family and community and saving all food by giving back.