Mouthwatering and healthy. This saucy turkey lettuce wrap will satisfy even the most demanding appetite.
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 Pound Ground Turkey or Chicken
2 Garlic cloves, minced
1 Onion, diced
1/2 Cup Mrs. Pruitt’s Gourmet CHA CHA Hot or Motor City Heat flavor
1 8 ounce can bean sprouts for topping
2 Green onions, sliced for topping
12 Large lettuce leaves
- Place a skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil in the pan.
- Once the oil has heated up, add the ground turkey or chicken, onions and garlic into the pan.
- Cook the meat until meat is no longer pink.
- Break up the meat with the back of a spoon or fork.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and pour Mrs. Pruitt’s Gourmet CHA CHA in pan and mix together until meat is full coated with Mrs. Pruitt’s Gourmet CHA CHA.
- Scoop meat in the lettuce leaves and top with bean sprouts, green onions and more CHA CHA.
Makes 12 wraps
Pick Your Favorite Flavor
Motor City Hot
A Family Tradition
Grandma Pruitt developed the original CHA CHA recipe in the heart of South Carolina. Mrs. Pruitt’s recipe honors her spirit. It has been passed down through generations. The recipe was derived from the need to preserve bountiful harvests of home grown vegetables. It was often a family affair where everyone would come together and help in the canning process.
CHA CHA means “no food ever wasted.”
Today we continue to celebrate the tradition of family and community and saving all food by giving back.