Humdrum tuna salad … No more. Add a twist to your favorite recipe and transform your everyday tuna salad into an extraordinary salad that everyone will love.
- Two 6 ounce cans of white meat tuna packed in water, drained
- 2 Tablespoons minced celery
- ½ Cup Mrs. Pruitt Gourmet CHA CHA
- 1 Teaspoon minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1/3 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a small mixing bowl break up the tuna with a fork.
- Toss with the celery, Mrs. Pruitt’s Gourmet CHA CHA and parsley.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard and season with pepper, to taste. Stir to combine.
Serves 3-4 people
Pick Your Favorite Flavor
Motor City Hot
A Family Tradition
Grandma Pruitt developed the original CHA CHA recipe in the heart of South Carolina. Mrs. Pruitt’s recipe honors her spirit. It has been passed down through generations. The recipe was derived from the need to preserve bountiful harvests of home grown vegetables. It was often a family affair where everyone would come together and help in the canning process.
CHA CHA means “no food ever wasted.”
Today we continue to celebrate the tradition of family and community and saving all food by giving back.