Give a classic Turkey Sandwich a twist with Mrs. Pruitt’s Gourmet CHA CHA.
- 3 Tablespoons of Mrs. Pruitt’s Gourmet CHA CHA
- ½ Cup of Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons of Dijon Mustard
Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- 6 Ciabatta Buns or thick sliced bread
- ½ pound sliced turkey breast
- 10 slices pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Olive oil for brushing
- Heat oven to broil.
- Brush buns or bread with olive oil and place on a large baking sheet.
- Layer the sliced meat and 2 slices of cheese on the bottom of the buns snd place under the broiler for no longer than 2 minutes or
until the cheese is bubbly.
- Once the sandwiches are out of the oven add Mrs. Pruitt’s Gourmet CHA CHA mixture and shredded lettuce.
- Top bun to the sandwich and Enjoy.
Serves 5 people
Pick Your Favorite Flavor
Motor City Hot
A Family Tradition
Grandma Pruitt developed the original CHA CHA recipe in the heart of South Carolina. Mrs. Pruitt’s recipe honors her spirit. It has been passed down through generations. The recipe was derived from the need to preserve bountiful harvests of home grown vegetables. It was often a family affair where everyone would come together and help in the canning process.
CHA CHA means “no food ever wasted.”
Today we continue to celebrate the tradition of family and community and saving all food by giving back.