Cajun Shrimp is all about the seasoning. Mrs. Pruitts Gourmet CHA CHA will give this Southern Classic dish a delectable twist.
Alfredo Sauce Ingredients
- 3 ½ cups heavy cream.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced.
- salt/pepper to taste.
- 2 cups parmesan cheese.
- ½ cup butter.
Alfredo Sauce Directions
- Place a small sauce pan over medium heat and add in the butter and sauté the garlic for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the cream and whisk in the parmesan cheese.
- Continue to whisk for 5 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and remove the pan from the heat.
Cajan Shrimp Pasta Ingredients
- 1 Pound of uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- 4 Cups of pasta (your favorite choice), cooked and drained.
- 3 Cups Alfredo sauce.
- 1/2 Cup Mrs. Pruitt’s Gourmet CHA CHA.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil.
- ¼ Cup green onion, chopped.
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced.
- ½ Red pepper, chopped.
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese, for topping.
Cajan Shrimp Pasta Directions
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Place a skillet over medium heat and sauté the onions and garlic in oil.
- Add peppers, continue to sauté for 5 minutes or until the peppers are cooked.
- Add the uncooked shrimp and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until shrimp are fully cooked and pink.
- Add the cooked pasta and pour the Mrs. Pruitt’s Gourmet CHA CHA and Alfredo sauce into the.
- Skillet and toss together.
- In a casserole dish, pour in the pasta until full and sprinkle cheese on top.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
Serves 4 people