Mouthwatering and healthy. This saucy turkey lettuce wrap will satisfy even the most demanding appetite.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 Pound Ground Turkey or Chicken.
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced.
- 1 Onion, diced.
- 1/2 Cup Mrs. Pruitt’s Gourmet CHA CHA Hot or Motor City Heat flavor.
- 1 8 ounce can bean sprouts for topping.
- 2 Green onions, sliced for topping.
- 12 Large lettuce leaves.
- Place a skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil in the pan.
- Once the oil has heated up, add the ground turkey or chicken, onions and garlic into the pan.
- Cook the meat until meat is no longer pink.
- Break up the meat with the back of a spoon or fork.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and pour Mrs. Pruitt’s Gourmet CHA CHA in pan and mix together until meat is full coated with Mrs. Pruitt’s Gourmet CHA CHA.
- Scoop meat in the lettuce leaves and top with bean sprouts, green onions and more CHA CHA.
Makes 12 wraps!