Humdrum tuna salad … No more. Add a twist to your favorite recipe and transform your everyday tuna salad into an extraordinary salad that everyone will love.
- Two 6 ounce cans of white meat tuna packed in water, drained.
- 2 Tablespoons minced celery.
- ½ Cup Mrs. Pruitt Gourmet CHA CHA.
- 1 Teaspoon minced flat-leaf parsley.
- 1/3 Cup mayonnaise.
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard.
- Freshly ground black pepper.
- In a small mixing bowl break up the tuna with a fork.
- Toss with the celery, Mrs. Pruitt’s Gourmet CHA CHA and parsley.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard and season with pepper, to taste. Stir to combine.
Serves 3-4 people