Give a classic Turkey Sandwich a twist with Mrs. Pruitt’s Gourmet CHA CHA.
- 3 Tablespoons of Mrs. Pruitt’s Gourmet CHA CHA.
- ½ Cup of Mayonnaise.
- 2 Tablespoons of Dijon Mustard.
Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- 6 Ciabatta Buns or thick sliced bread.
- ½ pound sliced turkey breast.
- 10 slices pepper jack cheese.
- 1 cup shredded lettuce.
- Olive oil for brushing.
- Heat oven to broil.
- Brush buns or bread with olive oil and place on a large baking sheet.
- Layer the sliced meat and 2 slices of cheese on the bottom of the buns snd place under the broiler for no longer than 2 minutes or
until the cheese is bubbly.
- Once the sandwiches are out of the oven add Mrs. Pruitt’s Gourmet CHA CHA mixture and shredded lettuce.
- Top bun to the sandwich and Enjoy.
Serves 5 people